Reading books is a leisure activity that has been appreciated for a really long time and asking questions about them usually lead to interesting conversations among book lovers
It’s never been simpler to get our hands on books; we can order books on Amazon or we can download them and read them from our mobile devices
If you and your friends love to read, you would love to talk about books! Here are some questions
Book Conversation Questions
These are some general questions about books
- What are you reading right now?
- What book will you read next?
- How do you choose what books you want to read?
- What makes you love a book?
- What books do you recommend to others?
- What book do you want to read again?
- Do you ever lend your books to other people? How often do you get them back?
- Do you ever borrow books from other people? Do you always return them?
These are general questions about your experiences with the books you have read
- How many books have you read?
- What kind of books have you read?
- Has a book ever made you cry?
- What application have you used to read books?
- Have you read a book with a friend?
- Have you ever joined a book club?
- What was the first book you read?
- What do you think about books you have read as part of school assignments?
- Have you ever listened to an audio book?
- What was the first book you bought?
- Did your parents read to you when you were a child?
- Have you read a book twice?
These are some questions about your reading habits
- Do you read many books?
- How often do you read books?
- Where do you usually get the books you read?
- What’s your favorite part of the day to read books?
- Where do you usually read books?
- Do you read books before going to bed?
These are some questions to explore your opinions about books
- Do you think people don’t read enough books these days?
- What do you think about audio books?
- Can books change the lives of people who read them?
- Do you think old books are better than new books?
- Would you like to read more books?
- How important is the cover of a book for you?
These are some general questions about your book preferences
- What was the last book you read about?
- What attracts you to a book?
- Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction books?
- Who is an author that you like? Why do you like their books?
- What genres do you love?
- Are there any books that are really popular but you dislike?
- Are there any genres you dislike?
- Do you prefer paperbacks or ebooks? Why?
More ESL Conversation Questions
I hope that you have found all the book conversation questions you were looking for
Consider checking these conversation questions before you go
- My List of Favorite Questions
- Discussion Questions about Technology
- Discussion Questions about Shopping
- Discussion Questions about Feminism
- Discussion Questions about Wars
- Discussion Questions about Fashion and Clothing
- Discussion Questions about Goals
If you have questions that you would like me to add to the list, message on Facebook or Twitter