There are many things we can be thankful for and one of them is nature! It brings us so much joy and happiness by providing us with fresh air, beautiful scenery, and freedom from our worries.
So today we will learn more about how nature affects us through a series of questions such as:
- What does nature mean to me?
- What are the most common types of animals?
- What can you see outside right now?
There are so many wonderful things in the natural world that we can explore if we know where to look. Let’s dive right in!
Questions about Nature
These are some of the most common questions about nature to have an engaging conversation with your students:
- Do you love nature?
- How important is nature for you?
- What counts as nature?
- Are humans part of nature?
- Do you like being close to nature?
- Have you ever wondered what the world would be like without nature?
- What is the best smell in the world to you?
- What’s the thing that you enjoy the most about nature?
- When do you feel most at peace with yourself and your surroundings?
- Why is it important that children learn about nature early on in their lives so they can better appreciate it as adults later on?
- What do you do to protect nature?
- Who or what is causing nature the most harm?
- What are some jobs related to nature?
Thank you for reading this blog post. It would be great to hear from you with your thoughts on what else we should include in our list of questions about nature.
Let’s us know via Telegram other good questions about religions that you want us to include in the list
More ESL Conversation Questions
If you are looking for more resources to practice your English skills or have meaningful conversations with your students, I’ve compiled a list of some posts with conversation questions.
Check them out before your leave