Questions with have are very common since have is one of the most used verbs in English
Remember that there are two types of questions you can make with have:
|Closed Questions||Do you have three cats?|
|Open Questions||How many cats do you have?|
Here you will find the most interesting questions with have for you to have an interesting conversation in the ESL classroom.
Table of Contents
Structure to Make Questions with Have
This is the structure to make questions with have
|Do / Does||Pronoun||Have / Has?|
You need to add additional to have a sentences with full grammatical sense. For example:
- Do I have to work today?
- Do you have to take your kids to school?
- Does he have to do homework?
- Does she have to fix her bike?
- Does it have to be done today?
- Do we have to be there at 7?
- Do they have to pay for the hotel room?
Questions with Have
|Questions about Entertainment|
|Questions with how much and how many|
Questions with Have: Entertainment
These are some questions about entertainment
- Do you have a Netflix subscription?
- Do you have a Disney Plus subscription?
Questions with Have: Possessions
These are some questions with have about possessions
- How many cars do you have?
- How much money do you have?
- How many dresses do you have?
- How many black shirts do you have?
- How many houses do you have?
Questions with Have: Family & Pets
These are some questions with have about family
- How many children do you have?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- How many cousins do you have?
- How many dogs do you have?
- Do you have cats? How many cats do you have?
Questions with Have: Chores
These are some questions with have about chores
- Do you have to do gardening?
- Do you have to make your bed?
- Do you have to clean your room?
- Do you have to dust the tables?
- Do you have to sort and fold the laundry?
- Do you have to prepare a meal for your brother?
More ESL Conversation Questions
These are some ESL conversation questions that you might want to check out