Mormonism is a religion that was founded by Joseph Smith and the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
There are over 15 million members in the world today, with more than 6 million living within the United States.
It’s one of the fastest-growing religions in America and has seen steady growth since it was first established in 1830.
Mormonism believes that there is only one God, who has a physical body just like humans do.
They have beliefs about life after death and practice baptism as an ordinance for those who want to join their faith.
Table of Contents
Most Important Questions about Mormonism
These are some of the most important questions that you can ask mormons
If you want to ask these questions to a mormon friend or to mormon missionaries, make sure that the answer to the questions are as short as possible despite being sort of complex
Questions about Mormonism: Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith was born in 1805 and died on 27 July, 1844. He is well known for founding the Mormon movement. It all started when he was 14 years old and God and appeared to him
- Who was Joseph Smith?
- Did Joseph Smith see God?
- Did Joseph Smith see Jesus?
- Did Joseph Smith see Angels?
- Was Joseph Smith a Prophet?
- Did Joseph practice polygamy?
- Did Emma practice polygamy?
- How did Joseph Smith translate the Book of Mormon?
- How did Joseph Smith die?
- Why was Joseph Smith murdered?
Questions about Mormonism: The Book of Mormon
Few years later, an angel named Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith and told him that there were ancient records about Jesus’s life which contained the true gospel but these records had been lost from the earth.
The angel showed Joseph where they were buried and a few years later he dug them up. With some help from his friends, Joseph Smith translated what would be called The Book of Mormon which became one of Mormonism’s sacred texts.
These are some questions about the book of mormon
- What’s the book of mormon?
- Is there archeological evidence that supports the book of mormon?
- Did Jesus come to America after his resurrection?
- Is the DNA evidence that support the events described in the Book of Mormon?
- Where are the golden plates?
- How did Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon?
- Did Joseph use a seer stone and a hat to translate the Book of Mormon?
- Where is the seer stone used by Joseph Smith?
- Are the anachronisms in the Book of Mormon?
Questions about Mormonism: Beliefs
Mormons are Christians who believe in the Bible, Jesus Christ, and Joseph Smith.
They follow a set of beliefs that they call The Articles of Faith which is composed of 13 points.
These articles include things like having faith in God, seeking after truth and knowledge, and being honest where you live, work and play.
These are some important questions about Mormon Beliefs
- Who is God?
- Does God have a body of Flesh and bones?
- Does God have a wife?
- Are we children of God?
- Are Satan and Jesus brothers?
- What’s the purpose of life?
- Where does God Live?
- What’s Kolob?
- What’s the Doctrine and Covenants?
- Do Mormon have a prophet?
- What’s the church’s stance on Gay marriage?
- What’s the church’s stance on abortion?
- What’s the church’s stance on Marijuana?
Questions about Mormonism: Temple
LDS Temples are one of the most sacred places on earth. They’re so special that only members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can enter in them.
In temples, Mormons make promises and covenants with God, which they keep as long as they live righteously.
- What’s the difference between a temple and a church?
- What do I need to enter the temple?
- How many temples are there?
- What’s the baptism for the Dead?
- What’s the Spirit World?
- What’s the endowment
- Do I have to be married to live with God again?
- What’s a mormon sealing?
- Can the public attend mormon sealings?
- What are the three kingdoms of Glory?