We all face challenges in life, whether they be personal, professional, or academic. These challenges can be difficult to navigate and may leave us feeling stuck or unsure of how to proceed.
In this post, we’ll explore some common questions people have about challenges such as:
- Do you like challenges?
- Are challenges a good thing or a bad thing?
- Do you think challenges make you a better person?
- What are some tragic events that have happened to you?
Whether you’re currently facing a challenge or simply looking to be better prepared for one in the future, I hope these questions help you and make you think.
Table of Contents
ESL Questions about Challenges
These are the best conversation questions about challenges
- What is the biggest challenge you have ever faced in your life?
- What are some common challenges people face when they move to a new country?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you think people face when learning a new language?
- Have you ever faced a challenge that seemed impossible to overcome?
- What challenges do you think young people face today that their parents and grandparents didn’t face when they were younger?
- What are some of the biggest challenges facing the world today, in your opinion?
- What are some of the biggest challenges that students face when they are studying for exams?
- Have you ever tried to learn a new skill or hobby, but found it challenging? What did you do to overcome the difficulties you faced?
- In your opinion, what are some of the most important qualities a person needs in order to overcome challenges?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing your country right now?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing your generation?
- Have you ever faced a challenge at work? How did you deal with it?
- What do you think is the most challenging aspect of being a parent?
- What is the most challenging aspect of studying for a degree, in your opinion?
- What do you think is the most challenging part of starting a new business?
- What do you think is the most challenging part of living in a big city?
- What do you think is the most challenging part of being a teacher?
- What do you think is the most challenging part of being a student?
- Have you ever had to overcome a physical challenge?
- What is the most challenging aspect of learning how to drive?
- Have you ever faced a challenge in your personal relationships?
- What is the most challenging aspect of trying to live a healthy lifestyle?
- What do you think is the most challenging part of being a professional athlete?
- Have you ever faced a challenge related to money or finances?
- What is the most challenging part of maintaining a long-distance relationship?
More ESL Conversation Questions
These are other posts with more ESL Conversation Questions
- Questions about Corruption
- Questions about Lies for the ESL Classroom
- List of Controversial Questions for ESL Conversations
- Conversation Questions about Appearance
- Questions about Learning English
- Would you Rather Questions for ESL Conversations
- Questions about Holidays for the ESL Classroom