Social media is a form of communication in which people exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
It’s also a platform where you can share your thoughts, feelings, or opinions as well as read others’ stories.
The goal of social media is to create an online community that shares the same interests so users can find like-minded individuals who they connect with and interact with on an ongoing basis.
Social media has become extremely popular over the past decade because it provides a way for people from all around the world to communicate instantly through text, pictures or videos.
These questions will explore what social media is exactly and how it affects our lives today
Table of Contents
Social Media Questions: Facebook
Facebook is a social networking site that allows people to connect with friends, family members and coworkers.
It’s also a great way to keep in touch with others whom you may not have seen in years.
Facebook has over 500 million active monthly users worldwide who enjoy connecting through its photo sharing application Instagram and instant messaging app Whatsapp.
These are some social media questions about Facebook
- Do you have a Facebook account?
- Do your parents have a Facebook account?
- How much time do you spend on Facebook?
- Do you accept any friend request you get?
- Do you respond to all friend requests you get?
- What’s your criteria for accepting Facebook friends requests?
- How many Facebook Friends do you have?
- What do you like the most about Facebook?
- What do you hate the most about Facebook?
- Do you join Facebook groups?
- Do you participate actively on Facebook groups?
- Have you ever created a Facebook page?
- Do you follow celebrities on Facebook?
- Do you block users on Facebook?
- What are some good reason to block people on Facebook?
- Have you ever considered deleting your Facebook account?
- What would be a good reason to delete your Facebook account?
- Have you ever been bullied on Facebook?
Social Media Questions: Instagram
Instagram is a social media website that can be accessed using mobile devices and computers.
Users of the site are able to take photos then edit them using filters like black and white, sepia, vintage etc., add text captions or drawings as well as location tags before posting their images on the network for others to see.
These are some social media questions about Instagram
- Do you use Instagram?
- How often do you publish photos on Instagram?
- Who do you usually follow on Instagram
- Do you check Instagram stories?
- How often do you check Instagram?
- Do your parents have Instagram?
- What do you like about Instagram?
- What do you dislike about Instagram?
- What do you think about user who share memes on Instagram?
- Do you message friends using Instagram?
- What are some good reason to block people on Instagram?
- Have you ever considered deleting your Instagram account?
- What would be a good reason to delete your Instagram account?
Social Media Questions: Whatsapp
Whatsapp is a messaging service available for all smartphones, tablets and computers. The app was created in 2009 by Jan Koum and Brian Acton.
With Whatsapp is the ability to send voice messages, videos and pictures with your friends.
You can also share your location on the map with them as well as see their location if they choose to share that information with you.
These are some common questions about whatsapp
- Do you use Whatsapp?
- What do you like about whatsapp?
- What do you hate about whatsapp?
- Do you check Whatsapp stories?
- What do you like or hate about Whatsapp stories?
- Have you considered using Whatsapp alternatives such as Signal and Telegram?
- Who do you usually message via Whatsapp?
- Have you ever considered deleting your Whatsapp account?
- What would make you delete your Whatsapp account?
- Do you have privacy concerns about Whatsapp?
- What do you like or hate about Whatsapp groups?
- How could Whatsapp be better?
More ESL Conversation Questions
These are other posts with more ESL conversation questions