In this post, you will find all the examples of sentences with the modal verb “might.”
We use “might” to show possibility or uncertainty as it is shown in these sentences.
- I might come and visit you next year
- This place might be dangerous
- I might have another dollar in my pocket
By the end of this post, you will have a better understanding of how to use “might” in your own sentences. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Uses of the Modal Verb Might
These are some examples of sentences in which might is used to make a suggestions
- You might want to try a different approach.
- We might consider hiring a tutor.
- You might want to check your email.
- You might want to talk to your teacher.
- We might want to start saving more money.
- We might want to consider a different option.
- You might want to think about it more.
- We might want to take a break.
- We might want to call a professional.
Affirmative Sentences with Might
The structure makes these sentences is simple
These are some examples of sentences with might
- She might get a promotion at work.
- He might win the lottery.
- They might have a baby.
- I might finally be able to afford a new house.
- We might go on a trip to Europe.
- You might get accepted into that university.
- The weather might be beautiful tomorrow.
- Our team might make it to the playoffs.
- She might find a new hobby.
- He might start a new business.
- They might buy a new car.
- I might learn a new language.
- We might get a new pet.
- You might find a new job.
Negative Sentences with Might
These are some examples of negative sentences with might
- She might not finish her homework on time.
- He might not pass his driving test.
- They might not win the game.
- I might not get the promotion I was hoping for.
- We might not be able to go on vacation this year.
- You might not get the raise you were expecting.
- The weather might not be nice tomorrow.
- The stock market might not continue to rise.
- Our team might not make it to the playoffs.
- She might not pass her physical exams.
- He might not quit her job.
- They might not have enough money to pay the rent.
- I might not be able to go to the party.
- We might not be able to afford a new car.
- You might not be accepted into your dream college.
- The relationship might not work out.
- The project might not be completed on time.
- Our team might not win the championship.
More English Lessons
I hope that you have found these sentences useful
These are some posts that you might want to check before you leave