Today we are going to learn how to make questions with who, so that we can ask questions about people.
When we use questions with who, the questions are asked by using: “Who”
- Who is your father?
- Who do you love most?
Questions with who can be made with all tenses in English, past, present, and future sentences.
Table of Contents
Question with who using Present Tenses
These are some examples of questions with who using present tenses
- Who are you?
- Who is Elon Musk?
- Who is Joe Rogan?
- Who is the current UFC heavyweight champion
- Who is Prince Harry?
- Who is Kim Kardashian?
- Who is Warren Buffett?
- Who is Donald Trump?
- Who is Tom Cruise (movie star) married to?
- Who are Dolce and Gabbana?
- Who are some of Black Panther’s cast members?
- Who are some of the stars in Star Wars?
- Who is Beyonce Knowles’ husband?
- Who is the richest person in Britain??
- Who is the richest person in the world?
- Who are some of the judges on American Idol?
- Who started Facebook?
- Who is the current UFC Light heavyweight Champion?
- Who is Quentin Tarantino?
- Who is Jordan Belfort?
Question with who using Past Tenses
These are some examples of questions with who using past tenses
- who was that?
- Who invented the telephone?
- Who invented the computer?
- who was the first person on the moon?
- who won the first Boston Marathon?
- Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
- who killed 2Pac?
- Who wrote the Lord of the Rings?
- who wrote ‘Huckleberry Finn’?
- who discovered gravity?
- Who was the first US president?
- Who was the first UFC light heavyweight champion?
- who first published the Bible?
- Who built the great wall of china?
- Who created the WWE?
- Who invented Coca-Cola?
- Who discovered penicillin?
- Who was your singer from the ’80s?
- who invented the internet?
- Who created the atomic bomb?
Some Interesting Questions and Answers with who
These are some questions and answers with who.
Who invented the telephone?
Alexander Graham Bell invented the first successful telephone almost 100 years ago. His invention was patented on March 7, 1876.
Who won the first Boston Marathon?
The first person to win the Boston Marathon was John McDermott. He was a member of the Irish-American Athletic Club and finished in 2 hours, 54 minutes, and 50 seconds on April 19, 1897.
Who wrote the Lord of Rings story?
The lord of the rings was written by J.R.R Tolkien between 1937 and 1949.
Who wrote the three laws of motion?
Isaac Newton wrote the three laws of motion between 1686 and 1702. He was very influential in the scientific world for his contributions to modern physics, astronomy, and mathematics.
Who invented the television?
The television was invented by Philo Farnsworth, an American inventor. He first demonstrated the concept of a working television in 1927 and began selling affordable TV sets in 1938.
Who wrote Harry Potter?
J K Rowling wrote Harry Potter between 1995 and 2007. Harry Potter has sold over 400 million copies worldwide.
More ESL Conversation Questions
If you are looking for more resources to practice your English skills or have meaningful conversations with your students, I’ve compiled a list of some posts with conversation questions.
Check them out before your leave: