Today we are going to learn more about the different means of transportation. There is a lot of ways that people can travel, such as walking, driving, biking, and even hitchhiking!
We all have questions about means of transportation such as:
- What’s your favorite way to travel?
- What’s the cheapest way to travel
- What’s the most expensive way to travel?
In this post, you will find those and other common questions people have about the different means of transportation.
Table of Contents
Questions about Transportation
These are some of the most common questions people have about the different means of transportation
Student A’s questions
This is the first set of questions about transportation
- What’s your favorite mean of transportation?
- What’s your least favorite mean of transportation?
- Do you have a car?
- Do you have a bicycle or motorcycle?
- How often do you use your bicycle?
- Do people use a bicycle to get to work?
- Have you ever fallen asleep on the bus or train?
- Is the public transportation system in your country good?
- Do you often use public transportation?
- How do you feel when you meet your train, bus or plane?
- What do you have to do to get a driver’s license in your country?
- How do you get to work or school?
- How long is your commute?
Student B’s questions
This is the second set of questions about transportation
- What are some ways I can save money on gas?
- Where is a good place to find cheap car insurance?
- Which public transportation option is better for my commute each day?
- What would be your ideal mode of transportation if it didn’t cost money?
- What are you thoughts on self-driving vehicles and their safety?
- What do you hope the future of transportation will look like given advances in technology?
- Which form of transportation do you prefer to use to get around in your city?
- What do you do while you are in the bus or train?
- What transportation problems are there in your country?
- What mean of transportation is the worst in your country?
- Do you get motion sickness when you take the bus or train?
- Does your country have a subway system?
- How are cars today different from cars fifty years ago?
Student C’s questions
This is the third set of questions about transportation
- Have you ever traveled by plane?
- Have you ever traveled by train?
- Have you ever ridden a horse?
- Do you think that car pooling is a good idea?
- Do you use Uber or other applications?
- What do you think is the safest way to travel?
- What is the most dangerous way to travel?
- Are taxis expensive in your country?
- Are there speed limits in your country?
- Do you always wear a seat belt?
- Have you ever been in a traffic accident?
- Would you like to travel in a cruice ship?
- How was transportation 100 years ago?
We hope you’ve found these questions helpful in starting a conversation with someone about transportation.
If not, let us know and we can add more or change some of the ones already here. Have any other ideas for good questions?
Let’s us know via Telegram other good questions about transportation that would make the existing list better
More ESL Conversation Questions
If you are looking for more resources to practice your English skills or have meaningful conversations with your students, I’ve compiled a list of some posts with conversation questions.
Check them out before your leave