Dolphins are one of the most fascinating creatures living in our oceans. They swim, they jump and they make anyone’s day brighter.
But what do we know about these beautiful animals?
- Do you know how long dolphins live?
- Have you ever wondered how they communicate with each other
These are some of the questions people ask all the time about dolphins, hopefully, these questions help you have a nice conversation about them
Table of Contents
Questions about Dolphins
These are some common questions that people have about dolphins
- Are Dolphins Fish?
- How are dolphis different from Fish?
- How bigs are dolphins?
- Do Dolphins smile?
- Are Dolphins mammals?
- Are dolphins intelligent?
- How do dolphins communicate?
- How many dolphins species are there?
- What’s the diet of a dolphin?
- What’s the habitat of dolphins?
- Are dolphins endangered?
- Where can people interact with dolphins
- How fast do dolphins swim?
- How deep do dolphins dive?
- What predators do dolphins have?
- What’s the smallest dolphin species?
- What’s the largest dolphin?
- How long can dolphins stay underwater?
- Can marine mammals like dolphins drown?
- Do dolphins drink water?
- Do Dolphins attack humans?
- Do dolphins attack sharks?
More Information about Dolphins
These are some articles that will help you answer some of these questions presented in this blog post:
We hope you enjoyed this list of questions about dolphins. If we missed any that are important to you, What other questions do you have?
Let’s us know via Telegram other good questions about dolphins that you want us to include in the list
More ESL Conversation Questions
If you are looking for more resources to practice your English skills or have meaningful conversations with your students, I’ve compiled a list of some posts with conversation questions.
Check them out before your leave