Most of us are familiar with the term ‘celebrity, but do we really know what that means? Celebrities, in a nutshell, are people who have achieved fame and success on a large scale.
The most common form of celebrity is someone who is famous for their acting abilities or singing voice, such as Jennifer Lawrence or Beyoncé. Whatever your definition of a “celebrity” might be, it’s important to recognize that they’re just like you and me: only better at something than the rest of us.
Have you ever wondered what the lives of celebrities are like? Have you ever wanted to know how they make money, who their friends are, and where they live? In this blog post, you’ll find some of the most common questions people have about celebrities
Table of Contents
General Questions about Celebrities
These are some general questions about celebrities
- What is a celebrity?
- Who is your favorite celebrity? Why is he or she your favorite celebrity?
- Have you ever met a celebrity? what did you do? where were you?
- Has any celebrity ever inspired you?
- What is it like being a famous person?
- What do celebrities have that ordinary people don’t have?
- How does a celebrity feel when something negative happens to them in the media or on the internet?
- Are celebrities paid too little, too much, or about right for their work?
- What do you think it would be like to be rich?
- Is there ever a time when being famous is actually bad for someone’s career?
- Do celebrities enjoy being famous?
- What’s your favorite celebrity couple?
- How do you feel about celebrities who try to keep their private lives secret?
- Are there questions you would like to ask a celebrity?
- Should celebrities be role models?
- What questions are the least/most intrusive when interviewing celebrities?
- Do you have to be beautiful to become a celebrity?
- Do you have to be intelligent or talented to become a celebrity?
Questions about Celebrities and Paparazzi
These are some common questions about celebrities and their paparazzi
- What do you think about paparazzi?
- Would you like to make a living as a paparazzi?
- How much money do paparazzi make?
- Do you think that working a paparazzi is invading somebody else´s privacy?
- How much privacy should a celebrity expect?
- Do celebrities have any privacy?
- How do celebrities deal with questions from reporters, fans, or paparazzi?
- Do celebrities like being surrounded by reporters, fans, or paparazzi?
- Do you ever feel sorry for celebrities because of this constant attention from paparazzi photographers?
- What do you think causes some celebrities to have more attention paid to them by the paparazzi than others?
Questions about Celebrities and Gossip Shows
These are some common questions about celebrities and gossip show
- Do you watch gossip TV programs?
- Have you ever watched TMZ?
- Do you have any favorite TV show from E-Entertainment Television?
- What celebrities do you follow on social media?
- Why are so many people obsessed with celebrities?
- Do you follow Entertainment News pages or sites?
- Do you like reading about celebrities in magazines, online, etc.?
Dreaming about being a celebrity
These are some questions about dreaming about being a celebrity for a minute
- What would you like to be famous for?
- Are you more interested in being an actor, singer, or presenter?
- What would you do to keep your privacy as intact as possible?
- If you became rich and famous today, what would you do first?
- Would you like to be in a relationship with a celebrity?
- Who would you date if you were a celebrity?
- Would you ever marry someone famous?
- What would you do if your relationship with a celebrity became public?
- How would your life change if you became famous overnight?
- How would you treat strangers if you were a celebrity?
More ESL Conversation Questions
If you are looking for more resources to practice your English skills or have meaningful conversations with your students, I’ve compiled a list of some posts with conversation questions.
Check them out before your leave: